It was the end of April in 2001 that we met playing basketball with a group of friends. Jon was graduating from BYU that next week, so for our first date he invited me to the graduation party that weekend there on campus. An activity that looked fun was sumo fighting. After getting dressed in the fat suits we took a bow and ran toward each other and **BAM** smashed together.... or so everyone says. You see I don't remember because as we Collided I fell backwards from the force of the hit,just missing the mat and hit my head on the cement. Yes, I had a concussion. Jonathan says that was the night he knocked some sense into me. It must have worked because we were married on August 10 2002 in the Manti LDS Temple. Three years later we were blessed with a very handsome baby boy. We named him Landon. And wouldn't ya know it..three years later we were blessed to have a beautiful baby girl who we named Kelsey. I am very grateful to be able to stay at home and raise our children, while Jon is the bread winner and works as a Financial Analyst for the University of Utah Hospital. We call SLC Utah home and Love and cherish every minuet of time we get to spend together.
1 comment:
Where are those updates?!? j/k hope all is well!!
Post a Comment